At North Alabama Bone and Joint Clinic, we work diligently to provide care for those injured on the job. We strive to provide fast and effective treatment to minimize time lost. Please remember to educate employees on your policies and procedures.
All workers compensation appointments must be made by the employer–please do not schedule your own appointment. Not following the proper procedures could adversely affect your workers compensation.
What to bring to your first visit:
- All x-rays and MRIs, along with a written report
- Insurance card and information
- Valid photo ID (e.g., drivers license)
- Referral from your primary care physician
- Your employer will also need to schedule your primary care appointment